- Fear of the Lord is a ____ of the Holy Spirit.
- “God sets a father in _____ over his children”
- We are to put on compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and _______.
- The 28th of December is normally the day to celebrate the feast of the Holy ______.
- “And over all these put on ____, that is, the bond of perfection.”
- They should be subordinate to their husbands.
- The Feast of the Holy Family falls on the Sunday in the ______ of Christmas.
- Today we hear the canticle of this man.
- The virtue that leads to an orderly love of self, based on a true understanding of one’s position with respect to God and neighbor.
- “Fathers, do not ______ your children”
- Today’s Gospel writer.
- “Your wife shall be like a fruitful ____ in the recesses of your home.” Ps 128
- “As the Lord has ______ you, so must you also do.”
- “He who _____ his father brings comfort to his mother.”
- “Take care of your father when he is ____”
- Mary, Jesus and Joseph returned to this town.
- “For my eyes have seen your _____, which you have prepared in the sight of all the peoples”
- Mary and Jesus completed the purification “according to the law of _____”
- “Whomever honors is father is gladdened by ______”
- The children of those who fear the Lord will be “like _____ plants around your table.” Ps128
- “Let the _____of Christ dwell in you richly”