- Paul wrote a letter to them.
- At the consecration, wine become the Precious _____ of Jesus.
- The theological virtue by which we desire heaven, and trust that God will give us the grace necessary to attain it.
- “They who sailed the sea in ships . . . saw the _____ of the LORD.” Ps 107
- Why are you terrified? Do you not yet have _____?”
- The LORD set limits for this.
- Today’s Gospel writher.
- “Leaving the crowd, they took Jesus with them in the _____”
- The second commandment teaches us to revere God’s ______.
- “From their straits he ______ them” Ps 107
- “So whoever is in Christ is a new ______.”
- “We have come to the conviction that one died for ___.”
- “Who then is this whom even wind and sea ____?”
- “They cried to the LORD in their ______,” Ps107
- The union of the divine and human natures in the one divine Person of Jesus, the Son of God is called the _______ union.
- The Catholic Church is sometimes called the barque of _____.
- The first reading is from this book.
- “Jesus was in the stern, _____ on a cushion.”
- He woke up, rebuked the _____ and said to the sea, ‘Quiet!’”