- “The LORD is my _____; I shall not want.” Ps 23
- “You anoint my head with ____, my cup overflows.” Ps 23
- The solemnity of Jesus Christ the King is the last Sunday in the Church’s _____ ____. (two words).
- “Thus says the LORD God: I myself will look after and tend my _____”
- “I myself will give them ____, says the Lord GOD,”
- Today we celebrate Christ as King of the _______.
- “Then comes the end, when he hands over the _____ to his God and Father,”
- “For I was hungry and you gave me ____,”
- To give drink to the thirsty is a corporal work of _____.
- “The last enemy to be destroyed is ____.”
- “Whatever you did for one of the least _____ of mine, you did for me.”
- This week’s prophet.
- “Beside restful _____ he leads me;” Ps 23
- “I will judge between one sheep and another, between rams and ____.”
- “Just as in Adam all die, so too in Christ shall be brought to ____,”
- “In verdant _____ he gives me repose.” Ps 23
- The branch of theology that deals with the end of time and last things.
- “The ____ I will seek out, the strayed I will bring back,”
- “For he must ____ until he has put all his enemies under his feet.”
- When the Son of Man comes in his glory . . . he will sit upon his glorious ____,”
- After the resurrection of all the dead, the good and evil each person has done will be made manifest to all humanity in the last, or general ______.